The UFO Connection Chat

Welcome to The UFO Connection chat! If this room is empty, please scroll down to the bottom of the page for additional chat rooms. If chat roll is not working, use the pop out button on the bottom right hand of the chat. There are five additional UFO Chat rooms at the bottom of the page. The UFO Connection Chat Moderator, Mark

SEARCH HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS AND ARTICLES ON THE UFO CONNECTION

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Aliens or Sleep Paralysis?

Sleep paralysis, I want you to read about it here,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis and then come back to my site. I have been suffering from this "disease" or whatever it is for a while, about four years. I have seen all kinds of entities standing outside my bed, and been completely paralyzed and they are just staring at me, and I firmly believe that this is more then a "medical condition". I have seen people, what looks to be what one would describe as "monsters" and "aliens". They just sit there and watch, and sometimes they do talk and say disturbing things to me. It is a very interesting subject to read about, a lot of people who do astral projecting say this is the "first stage". I can vouch for that myself as I have astral projected from this "sleep paralysis" state. It is a very interesting subject indeed. StumbleUpon

No comments:

Recent UFO Sightings

Additional UFO Chat Rooms

Here are some additional UFO chat rooms. Email me at MWALL614@AOL.COM if you want your chat room added to my page!

Webe UFO Believers Chat

Real UFOs Chat

UFO Blogger Chat

Disclose TV Chat

Hubble Image of the day

Planet Alignment

Moon Phase