The UFO Connection Chat

Welcome to The UFO Connection chat! If this room is empty, please scroll down to the bottom of the page for additional chat rooms. If chat roll is not working, use the pop out button on the bottom right hand of the chat. There are five additional UFO Chat rooms at the bottom of the page. The UFO Connection Chat Moderator, Mark

SEARCH HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS AND ARTICLES ON THE UFO CONNECTION

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

UFO Swarm in Calgary Canada in 2009

UFO swarm around an airplane in Calgary. This could be just birds or bugs flying in front of the lense, it is hard to make out. The airplane it self looks a little suspicious, nevertheless I would like to get an expert opinion of this video of a UFOshot in Calgary, Canada in 2009. The black spots on the screen appear to be moving very fast. Could it be CGI? Bugs? Birds? Or is it the real deal and this is in fact a UFO shot in Calgary in 2009.

StumbleUpon

1 comment:

BLASe said...

Thanks for visiting Ufo's and Starpeople. Sorry I haven't been keeping my blog up, as my internet has been down for a long period of time. I am back and intend to do better : ) Thanks for your blog and I have posted your link.

Recent UFO Sightings

Additional UFO Chat Rooms

Here are some additional UFO chat rooms. Email me at MWALL614@AOL.COM if you want your chat room added to my page!

Webe UFO Believers Chat

Real UFOs Chat

UFO Blogger Chat

Disclose TV Chat

Hubble Image of the day

Planet Alignment

Moon Phase